Ryan Deiss – How to Architect a Branding Blueprint
Here’s What We’ll Create Together
In this brand-new training, you’ll follow my proven, step-by-step blueprint to build a brand that not only leverages direct response tactics to sell your product or service… but also positions your business as the answer to all of your customers’ problems.
- Utilize Ryan Deiss’ fill-in-the-blank “Brand Blueprint Template” to attract your ideal prospects and position your business as top of mind in your category.
- Discover the core concepts of branding and positioning (and why the vast majority of companies get it WRONG).
- Follow Ryan’s proven 5-step process for “reverse-engineering authority” (and learn why it has nothing to do with “fake it until you make it”).
- Learn how to codify your brand’s “voice” so that you can scale without losing your identity and soul (HINT: this is key).
- Identify your “Authority Amplifiers” to discover your brand’s mission, vision, and values… and how to position them in your messaging to build a lasting bond with your audience.
- Discover the key to finding an authentic voice that leads like-minded customers straight to your doorstep
- Leverage Ryan’s “6-Point Brand Audit” worksheet to optimize your overall branding strategyand ensure your messaging is consistent across the board.
It’s 2019. Ignoring your branding and focusing solely on offers and funnels is no longer an option…
By the time we’re finished, you’ll have a “Brand Blueprint” that contains all the core assets you need to clarify your brand’s messaging and positioning, so you can attract your ideal customer and position your brand as the primary authority in your space.
Snag this workshop, and let’s start building YOUR brand that SELLS today…
What You’ll Learn & Leverage
Messaging that creates a lasting, emotional connection with your customer
Simply “showing up” and expecting the sale isn’t good enough any more. Your customers want to know who you are, and why they should trust you over your competition. By crafting a voice for your brand—one that outlines a clear mission, vision, and set of values—your business can stand apart in a crowded market and provide a port in the storm for your prospects.
A clear path for success that positions your brand as the solution to your customers’ problems
If your brand isn’t answering your customers’ questions as soon as (or even BEFORE) they ask them, you’re just another noisemaker in an already LOUD and crowded marketplace. Through the resources and methods taught in this workshop, you’ll walk away with a scalable plan that establishes you as THE voice of authority in your market.
Apply direct response copy and storytelling to convert more sales, and turn customers into loyal brand advocates
The simple truth is that your customers won’t trust you if they don’t know you. By crafting your Brand Blueprint you’ll have all the tools you need to tell a compelling story about your business… who you are and why your product matters over all the others. You’re giving your customers the information they need to make the obvious choice—YOU.
What is More Important to Your Business?
A Striking Logo? Pretty Colors? … Or Leads, Sales, & Money in YOUR Pocket?
Let’s face it: the way most businesses “do branding” is by slapping a bunch of pretty colors and fancy fonts on their homepage and calling it “done.”
…It’s like finger painting for marketers.
While a slick logo and a defined color palette might give your business a professional, established aesthetic, that’s really all it is–aesthetic.
It does absolutely nothing to generate leads…
It does absolutely nothing to drive sales…
It does absolutely nothing to actually MAKE YOU MONEY.
Basically, just focusing on branding will leave you with nothing but the appearance of a real business…
…without the money in the bank.
But the opposite is also true–devoting all of your focus to marketing and driving revenue will result in a quick cash grab, but a lack of sustained growth and success.
So, what do you do?
What’s the sweet spot that leverages proven, direct response marketing tactics to drive leads, sales, and revenue while ALSO building a brand that creates those mythical “customers for life?”
That’s exactly what DigitalMarketer CEO Ryan Deiss is going to teach you in this brand new training…
In this training, you’ll architect your business’ unique “Brand Blueprint” by going through the same process Ryan Deiss used to bring DigitalMarketer’s brand to life. Ryan shares the exact steps your business can use to make you an authority in your market and build an emotional bond with your audience, while simultaneously doing what a business is supposed to do: SELL YOUR PRODUCT OR SERVICE.
What You’ll Learn
- The key to finding an authentic voice that leads like-minded customers straight to your doorstep
- Ryan’s secret strategy for reverse-engineering authority (and it has nothing to do with “fake it until you make it”)
- 5 quick steps to take what you already know and believe, and turn it into a brand that flat-out SELLS
- The tools for developing a structured narrative that keeps your brand’s messaging consistent, no matter who on your team is creating the content
- How companies like Angie’s List, Shinola, and SeaVees use automated emails to move MILLIONS of dollars of a wide array of products, PLUS…
- DigitalMarketer’s proven copy-and-paste email template (5 series and 37 total emails) that make crafting high-converting promotional email campaigns as easy as “COPY…PASTE…SEND
Clarify Your Brand Positioning
In this opening section you’ll define your brand’s vision, mission, and core values. You’ll then learn how to leverage these to create a completely personalized branding framework that positions your business as an answer to your customers’ problems.
Identify Your Authority Amplifiers
Help your customer break through the noise of the marketplace by building your brand as a voice of authority. Ryan will show you how and where to position your brand and so that you can attract more leads, and convert those leads into satisfied customers who believe in your business and what it stands for.
Codify Your Brand Voice
Develop a clear narrative that showcases the qualities and perspectives that make your company unique and interesting, and establishes a structure for consistent messaging across all channels within your organization.
Audit & Optimize Your Brand
Using Ryan’s “Brand Blueprint” you’ll construct a living document that your team will use to present a unified voice for your brand—your mission, who you serve, and who YOU are as a company, AND Ryan’s “6-Point Brand Audit” to evaluate your brand’s voice throughout periods of growth.
Check out similar courses:
Download Files Size:4.12GB
Direct Download Links Below