Kimra Luna – The Challenge Launch Method And Irresistible Freebies
Skyrocket the sales of your products, programs and services with free challenges that convert
- The feeling you’ll have when you help hundreds of people break through blocks they’ve been battling with for some time.
- Seeing people rave on social media about how much value they’ve gotten from your free challenge.
- Watching as one-by-one your challengers sign up for the offer you pitch them after the challenge is complete.
- You have a million and one things you want to teach but no idea how to streamline your content into bite-sized daily challenges that actually make sense.
- You’re worried all the time you’ve spent creating kick-ass content will be for nothing because you don’t feel confident getting the word out about the challenge.
- You’ve seen loads of other people in your niche hosting challenges and you’re convinced that no one will sign up for yours as a result.
- Between emails, social media posts and live-streams, you’re overwhelmed with all the moving pieces that go into making a challenge really successful.
- Hosting the free challenge sounds like a breeze; it’s pitching the product, program or service at the end of it that you’re most worried about.
Here’s how all the pieces fit together…
- How to find out what your ideal clients and customers want and need.
- How to decide which challenge you should help your ideal clients solve first.
- How to determine the best way to deliver your free content based on your ideal client’s preferences.
- The real reason challenge launches are so effective.
- Why it’s important to begin with an end in mind.
- The big picture overview of how your challenge launch will go down.
- How to strategically plan your challenge launches and acquire as much publicity as possible.
- How to reverse-engineer interest for your next launch with all the content you create.
- The importance of making yourself visible and accessible throughout your launch.
- How to plan out, organize and create content for each day of your challenge.
- Know all the elements that need to be in your sales funnel.
- Design and create your launch webinar.
- Create a plan for promoting your challenge with Facebook ads.
- Best practices for promoting your challenge using Facebook groups hosted by others as well as your own.
- Email marketing and social media tips and tricks to get the word out fast.
- How to pull off a challenge that people will be raving about for weeks and months to come.
- What you need to do every single day to prime your challengers and turn them into your next customers and clients.
- How to effectively transition your challenge from serving to selling.
- How to kick off your launch with a webinar to promote your product, program or service.
- How to incentivise your challengers to take fast action by building additional benefits into your offer.
- Tech tips to help you boost your sales conversion.
- How to analyze your challenge, learn from your personal experience and do better next time.
- How to get to the root of why people decided not to buy.
- How to gather social proof for your challenge that you can use to promote it next time around.
Sales Page (More Info) and Archive Page
Download Files Size:2.61GB
Direct Download Links Below